Lemon Heights Road Improvement Project
TEMPORARY ROAD/LANE CLOSURES NEEDED
OC Public Works will complete RAP Mircrosurfacing on various streets within the unincorporated Orange County area of Lemon Heights. Access to residences may be limited during normal working hours, depending on the location of work. Advanced notification will be provided 48-hours prior to construction activity via door knob hangers and “No Parking” signs.
Work includes the application of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP) Microsurfacing and the removal and reestablishing of traffic striping and pavement markings.
• Area motorists and other road users including residents, businesses and adjacent schools may experience traffic delays when traveling through the project areas.
• Temporary traffic control and detours will be in place to minimize impacts.
• See map legend for road and lane closures.
See attached PDF below for map references to segments of Foothill Boulevard, Lemon Heights Drive, Lower Lake Drive and Skyline Drive.
Single Day Road Closure
• Lake Court Dr., Bent Tree Rd
• Skyline Dr. (between La Cuesta, Hunting Horn Dr.)
Note: OC Fire Station will have access at all times to Skyline Dr.
Sept. 19, 2022 — Oct. 2022
Working Days: Monday — Friday
Working Hours: 7 a.m. — 4 p.m.
Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Michael Estrada, Sup. Construction Inspector (714) 719-1679
Austin Dabasinskas, Construction Inspector (714) 719-1731