| || |
Welcome the Service Center! Use the links below to see all the resources that are available.
The Public Services/Assistance Counter, located in room 252 (see directions & hours of operation) performs the following services:
- Keeping and furnishing copies of surveys
- Copy maps and plats
- Sales of maps
- Receives final map submittals
- Maintains street center line tie notes
- Corner records, GPS point description
- G.L.I.S./county surveyor forms
- Digital map submissions
Public Services/Assistance Counter call 714.967.0852
For more details on our services read the Government Code Regarding County Survey / Public Assistance.